[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Looking for 2D artist for adult ntr/corruption game

silent_eyes

Sep 16, 2024
I’m looking for a dedicated 2D artist (can be an amateur) to join me on an exciting new game project. Here’s what you need to know:

About the Project
  • Game Engine: Renpy
  • Plot: The game revolves around themes of MILFS, mystery, and revenge. The story is engaging, with no elements of gore, fury, loli, or futa. It focuses on creating a compelling mystery experience.
  • Current Progress: I’ve documented the plot + dialogue for the demo release (v0.1) and implemented the skeleton for several minigames.
  • Art Style: Open to 2D art or pixel art.
What I’m Looking For
  • Role: 2D Artist
  • Compensation: Shared revenue based work. The revenue will be primarily aimed at keeping the artist engaged and motivated for the long term. I’m passionate about this project and am looking for someone who shares that passion.
How to Apply
  • Contact: Please DM me on Discord if you’re interested or have any questions. My Discord handle is silent_eyes333.
  • Details: I have a detailed document ready with the game’s plot and more information, which I’m happy to share upon request.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or to discuss the project further. Looking forward to collaborating with you!