[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] Looking for AI Artist

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Project:
New project that I'm working on. Ren'Py project. Thicc girls, various different genres.

Developer:
Thicc Studios

Looking for:
AI Artist or someone that can assist me in creating reliable AI images (using seeds for characters etc)

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
An hour a week would be fine

Preferred method of contact:
F95 DM

Job Description:
I'm creating a new project and I'm looking for an AI artist that is consistent in making AI characters, or someone that can assist me in learning the ropes.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I can't really commit the time, but here's some free tip:
Don't go for AI art, it takes much more time than drawing to get good looking and consistent result, and you'll save money if you work those hours a minimum wage job and commission an artist instead.
It's even worse for backgrounds.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I can't really commit the time, but here's some free tip:
Don't go for AI art, it takes much more time than drawing to get good looking and consistent result, and you'll save money if you work those hours a minimum wage job and commission an artist instead.
It's even worse for backgrounds.
Tell me you don't know anything about generative AI without saying you don't know anything about generative AI.

No, it doesn't take as much time; it takes only a fraction, and the results are as good, if not better, than what is done by a professional artist. It's amazing for backgrounds or any kind of representation.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Tell me you don't know anything about generative AI without saying you don't know anything about generative AI.
I actually get paid to generate Ai images, perhaps I know a thing or two about it.
When it comes to getting consistent result, that can be used in a game, it takes more than typing some description and pressing buttons.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I actually get paid to generate Ai images, perhaps I know a thing or two about it.
When it comes to getting consistent result, that can be used in a game, it takes more than typing some description and pressing buttons.
I saw your images. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. If that's truly the extent of your skills, perhaps it's time to heed your own advice and move beyond random prompting and just pressing the generate button...

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Okay, that's quite enough. This is a recruitment thread (which is now closed).
Please take this discussion to off-topic or your DMs.