Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_8.png

Overview:
Lucky Phone is a game similar to the visual novel genre,
a phone simulator where you can immerse yourself in a captivating segment of marital relations,
with the wife potentially evolving into a Sexwife.
It explores fetishes such as hotwifing, netorare, and cuckolding.

All actions take place with full mutual consent and respect among all participants.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-13
Release Date: 2024-09-13
Developer: Naughty Married -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Did they make a template for these things in Unity or something? The quality variance looks through the roof as well.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
Interesting but slow start, animations are pretty poor, like the writing and apparent ease of play, this is like a lot of the current phone trend, usually ending in NTR, Cucky, hotwifing etc, I'm sure it'll heat up soon enough, hopefully won't have to read thru the complete Encyclopedia Britannica between each and every sex scene. I hope the player gets choices, which actually do something (not apparent at the moment), and that the husband/mc also gets to screw around, it's a good start and I've free subscribed on Patreon, waiting to see if this merits investment.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Experiment time. I haven't tried this game yet, but will give it a go at some point. What I am going to do now, however, is see if the mods will actually do some house cleaning. The same ol' whine from anti-NTR peeps about an NTR game despite said NTR game being labeled an NTR game as per rules. Let's see what happens as I report those posts. :cool:

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
I liked. There is little content, but the game is very promising. I don't know why everyone dislikes artificial intelligence content so much. Good luck to the author, I hope you will not abandon the game!!!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes