Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Are you willing to take 100% guarantee that he's going to listen to me?
If yes I will try to buy the top tier subscription before next update as this one is disappointing

And if he still doesn't you are going to be the one who's going to pay for it for and for everyone who got converted into buying subscription?DEAL?
Are you for real? I'm simply giving you advice. If you don't want to take it. That's fine. If you become a patron, he will definitely hear what you have to say. Whether he acts on it though, is entirely up to him. And it doesn't need to be a top tier subscription. Any will do.

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
Are you for real? I'm simply giving you advice. If you don't want to take it. That's fine. If you become a patron, he will definitely hear what you have to say. Whether he acts on it though, is entirely up to him. And it doesn't need to be a top tier subscription. Any will do.
Then how can u say us not to post anything here because it's of no use!
Our energies getting wasted commenting week after week for such lame delay,we are wasting our time waiting for game but its our choice to do so!
OUR LiFE,OUR RULES

We aren't doing it just for sake of grabbing someone's attention

You cannot even take the guarantee whether he will listen to us or not and ur defending him like he is your real life brother or something!

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
Side note To Zara whatever:
Your advice just got ignored by us like the developer ignored ours!

And also Because you didn't pay for this forum's top tier subscription

4.00 star(s) 137 Votes