Fan Art Become a Rock Star Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mayth

Aug 21, 2017
Catherine:

View attachment 566713 View attachment 566714
Hello Everybody, i am not really New here but didnt Wrote so far something. but i did notice in this Thread that so far i saw, nobody Asked what Assets (Accesories) Catherine´s Model are. So i do that know.

Tc Everybody and Have a Great Day. btw Alot of you are Truly Artists. Crazy How incredible your Renderings are Looking.
i am still Fighting with some Proper Render Speed....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Atherin and Jack0h

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Hello Everybody, i am not really New here but didnt Wrote so far something. but i did notice in this Thread that so far i saw, nobody Asked what Assets (Accesories) Catherine´s Model are. So i do that know.

Tc Everybody and Have a Great Day. btw Alot of you are Truly Artists. Crazy How incredible your Renderings are Looking.
i am still Fighting with some Proper Render Speed....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hello and stuff! =P

Looking at what I put together awhile back...
Cathrine is
Hair is
Necklace is out of

Attached are the duf's I came up with. Probably 50-60% wrong, but close enough to have fun with. ^^

Last edited:

mayth

Aug 21, 2017
Hello and stuff! =P

Looking at what I put together awhile back...
Cathrine is
Hair is
Necklace is out of

Attached are the duf's I came up with. Probably 50-60% wrong, but close enough to have fun with. ^^
Yeah thats her Necklage, Awesome Thx so much !! :eek::)

Reactions: Atherin

mayth

Aug 21, 2017
Sooo i played a little around and i would say 2 of my Fav Chars are done. And the First simple Renderings are also Finished.
There we have my Version from Lisa & Jade, i let the Tattoo on her Skin i like that more. it makes her even more Badass.

Cathrine & Nichole are next.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Sooo i played a little around and i would say 2 of my Fav Chars are done. And the First simple Renderings are also Finished.
There we have my Version from Lisa & Jade, i let the Tattoo on her Skin i like that more. it makes her even more Badass.

Cathrine & Nichole are next.
No Eyebrows?

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Guys, I'm looking for the club girl that Anna's ex cheated with.
She appeared 1 time in the game, but I think she was also an NPC in some other scenes.
Does anyone know her assets?

This is from the game BTW, not my art.
screenshot6356.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote