mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
About The Bugs:

after many years, they did not to fix it,

About the game bugs, after many year’s, you didn’t fix this bugs !!!, a Solar Cannon of Agni, is the ultimate power with level ‹4›, but it must be ‹5› (ultimate must be the ‹5th› level), at the Elves Encounter, the bust picture of Fritte is the nude picture (fritte_nude), but it must be normal, because we doesn’t sex her at this moment. Amina sex scene is not in her options, but of course it written in the game! and the trashbin character Octavia has so many bugs, first if you go to her and do not speak with her sometime and only leave option without speaks (only choose Appearance and Leave, and repeat it), after that try to speak with her, this time you seen the flags "OCTAVIA_SEXUAL" strange number like ‹3› or ‹6›, ‹8›, it must be the ‹1›, but it has a bug, second bug with this shitty is, after sometimes speaking with her, and we ban her with "Relatable" option before, we have this flag "OCTAVIA_VISIT_SUCK "equals of ‹0› in our data, but this must be "undefined" variable, another bug with this sissy bitch is every time you see her, the "OCTAVIA_APPROACH" flags, sums like counter (++variable), it must be only ‹1›. Another bug, if we change our race to demon, our scale and wings color doesn’t change, but of course our writer has a trick in description and removes our demon scale and wings color (of course i fix this in my patch) ! another new bug, some of new weapons reward in colloseum have bug, i think the coding team has a new programmer, and more important bug in the game in some of sex menu options of characters, we have no "Leave" or "Back" option button, the game has many more bugs …

Final thing, a main character in the rpg games after levelup and grows become a god in the game (like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, DnD, Elder Scrolls or ..., i think this game some similar theme like the elder scrolls, so see the Dragonborn and inspire !), no one can match the main character, so at the game we must can challenge any character of the game, but we can’t, for example we must can challenge this brat bitch Octavia and after some battles, we can take her as our slave, follower, friend, wife or …, but instead of that, the bitchy is the boss :D, of course she is the boss for our sissy writers , look at all of rpg themes in the game, manga, films or …, the main character eventually become stronger than god and becomes the God of the game (failure frame manga, solo leveling or …), and most important thing we have no many ban or remove content button for sadistic fetish stories, we have ban option for Kalysea, Evelyn or Octavia, but in many content we have no ban options for example Arille, Klemaia, Orlaith or … please add the "ban button" in every sadistic clitty horse cock scene of Sissy Wsan :) (of course i had a Mod by Filter to ban all of these content).

Last edited:

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
About The Bugs:

after many years, they did not to fix it,

About the game bugs, after many year’s, you didn’t fix this bugs !!!, a Solar Cannon of Agni, is the ultimate power with level ‹4›, but it must be ‹5› (ultimate must be the ‹5th› level), at the Elves Encounter, the bust picture of Fritte is the nude picture (fritte_nude), but it must be normal, because we doesn’t sex her at this moment. Amina sex scene is not in her options, but of course it written in the game! and the trashbin character Octavia has so many bugs, first if you go to her and do not speak with her sometime and only leave option without speaks (only choose Appearance and Leave, and repeat it), after that try to speak with her, this time you seen the flags "OCTAVIA_SEXUAL" strange number like ‹3› or ‹6›, ‹8›, it must be the ‹1›, but it has a bug, second bug with this shitty is, after sometimes speaking with her, and we ban her with "Relatable" option before, we have this flag "OCTAVIA_VISIT_SUCK "equals of ‹0› in our data, but this must be "undefined" variable, another bug with this sissy bitch is every time you see her, the "OCTAVIA_APPROACH" flags, sums like counter (++variable), it must be only ‹1›. Another bug, if we change our race to demon, our scale and wings color doesn’t change, but of course our writer has a trick in description and removes our demon scale and wings color (of course i fix this in my patch) ! another new bug, some of new weapons reward in colloseum have bug, i think the coding team has a new programmer, and more important bug in the game in some of sex menu options of characters, we have no "Leave" or "Back" option button, the game has many more bugs …

Final thing, a main character in the rpg games after levelup and grows become a god in the game (like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, DnD, Elder Scrolls or ..., i think this game some similar theme like the elder scrolls, so see the Dragonborn and inspire !), no one can match the main character, so at the game we must can challenge any character of the game, but we can’t, for example we must can challenge this brat bitch Octavia and after some battles, we can take her as our slave, follower, friend, wife or …, but instead of that, the bitchy is the boss :D, of course she is the boss for our sissy writers , look at all of rpg themes in the game, manga, films or …, the main character eventually become stronger than god and becomes the God of the game (failure frame manga, solo leveling or …), and most important thing we have no many ban or remove content button for sadistic fetish stories, we have ban option for Kalysea, Evelyn or Octavia, but in many content we have no ban options for example Arille, Klemaia, Orlaith or … please add the "ban button" in every sadistic clitty horse cock scene of Sissy Wsan :) (of course i had a Mod by Filter to ban all of these content).
Periods and proper sentence lengths. Have you heard of them, my good madam?

2.80 star(s) 105 Votes