PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I am older, so older women appeal to me, and I love me some redheads. Plus she is confident, and knows what she wants. Damn that is sexy. I don't mind younger girls in games if the MC is younger, but I can relate much more to a little older woman. So yes, Alison it is. Doubt I could find someone like her in real life (I'm over 50), so yeah.
I'm also a big Alison fan.

Alison is much more than a pretty face, great red hair and a beautiful body... she has character born of having to make adult choices and the willingness to pay the bill for the consequences of those choices.

Of all the MC's current LI's, Alison is the only one that we know of who has made a great sacrifice - giving up a life of luxury because she was unwilling to accept an arranged marriage.

She refused her father when he wanted her to marry shitstain, Elizabeth's 'loving' reference to her brother Brian. :LOL:

She lost so much by refusing but she held to her principles - her value of self and her recognition of just how bad a human being Brian was/is.

Her father banished her from their family because she would not obey him and then he told Hannah that she was going to marry Brian.

When Alison found out this, she used much of her remaining influence/favors owed to secure the position of headmistress of the Academy where Hannah goes to school to try to help Hannah.

I greatly value loyalty and trustworthiness in relationships and Alison strikes me as a woman who has demonstrated these qualities.

I can also see Alison serving in the role of 'big' sister for a number of the women in the growing harem who do not have good female role models.

The MC is already trusting Alison to best represent him in those founding family matters where she can, and she is also helping the MC and his harem at school with things like excused absences and the use of the pool.

So, Alison ticks a lot of my boxes:

Beautiful
Redhead
Busty
Trustworthy
Loyal
Hardworking

I enjoy all the current women in the harem (including Sarah who is Very well written and has perfect breasts for her petite frame).

If I was picking a first wife based on what we know now, I would choose Alison for everything she brings to the table: the attributes listed above, her ability to help the MC with founding family business and, I believe, her genuine desire to date the MC and invest in their relationship so it grows into something special.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Jul 21, 2023
Sarah is short fiery redhead, she doesn't need bigger boobs. Would she rock bigger boobs? Of course, but what she really needs is more confidence. Which is, ironically, at least partly, related to be body issues
Maybe this is weird but I actually find her lack of confidence the most attractive thing about her. If she was actually just the brash princess she pretends to be I would just find her annoying, it's the shy girl hiding underneath that exterior I like.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Maybe this is weird but I actually find her lack of confidence the most attractive thing about her. If she was actually just the brash princess she pretends to be I would just find her annoying, it's the shy girl hiding underneath that exterior I like.
Yeah. I like confident girls who know what they want and are not afraid to tell/ask. Like Allison or Vicky (and presumably Elisabeth) Walking on eggshells around a shy girl and trying to guess whats up is too tiring...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Honestly, if you can't appreciate variety in your love interests, what are you even doing playing a harem game? Especially a kinetic novel one.

And at the end of the day, personality is the most important thing, because, lest we forget, Rachel is in fact physically attractive. It's her current personality and attitude that''s turning everyone off her.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You know, the vote on the legitimacy of MC being the head of House Fletcher, sets a very interesting president. Imagine MC using that against Brian.
the moment i try to imagine a vote like that vs brian i feel like i gada do mental gymnastic marathon to get it to make logical sense and then do a other one for it to pass and to illegitimatise brian.

timster86

Apr 19, 2019
This is one of the few games that actually holds my interest. I may actually stalk this thread for new updates. It's one of the few games that actually makes me go: O MY GOD THAT'S CUTE

Reactions: Lurker452

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Honestly, if you can't appreciate variety in your love interests, what are you even doing playing a harem game? Especially a kinetic novel one.

And at the end of the day, personality is the most important thing, because, lest we forget, Rachel is in fact physically attractive. It's her current personality and attitude that''s turning everyone off her.
Yeah no, she's not physically attractive to me, though I agree with everything else you said lol, since if every one of your Harem members can be face and name swapped with each other, then what's the point of having them? Bodies? Might as well go to a brothel instead of having a Harem

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah no, she's not physically attractive to me, though I agree with everything else you said lol, since if every one of your Harem members can be face and name swapped with each other, then what's the point of having them? Bodies? Might as well go to a brothel instead of having a Harem
face is meh, but she is not ugly per se. But she has an ass on her, will be nice the spank the bitch out of her later on :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes