Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I can't speak to the storyline of the game but the gameplay - very very frustrating. Daily actions limited by energy with no means to increase it. Having to repeat actions daily to get very limited progressions. 30mins of this and I'm out.
Play the online version to save yourself from downloading.
You definitely should ask for your money back. :sneaky:

Bradley500

Sep 23, 2024
And how to become a doctor? Please tell me. How do I complete a quest with a hospital
Keep changing semen for rewards, until your having sex with Angela, keep undressing her and this will open up the next thread to become a doctor by going on your phone and seeing the option to become a doctor

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
Quick question I’m doing Romi’s arc and after I got her the job at the university I visited her at the uni and now it says meet her in 0 days but I’m not getting any story prompts now at her house or the university either any help is appreciated.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Does anyone how to get to the mud in the forest I can't seem to find it
right>right>left>left>left
What’s the new warehouse item I’ve already built the lab with both upgrades and hired Veronica but I’m not seeing another upgrade or something else lol.Im assuming I’ve completed everything so far.
If you finish Frank's thread and rescue him then you can buy cocaine in large quantities.
1. Thanks
2. I think I maxed out he Local store, i'm max promoted, i have Alexa working, and I can only work
3. Figured it out, i already had the Stepsis maxed, but the mom didnt trigger las even
Same problem with the Local Store
It's probably about Luna. Don't you have her house unlocked in the neighborhood? The event in which the player has sex with her is the last event in the local store job. You probably skipped this event, gained 100% of the exp needed for a promotion, and jumped straight into the event related to buying the local store, which reset your xp counter. There are two solutions: 1. Click through it. For each work, the player gets 4 points, and you need 96 for the event to appear. 2. The second solution is to go to saveeditonline.com, upload your save, press ctrl + f, find 'localjobexp', and change the value to '96'.

how the hell do you continue franks stuff in 1.14
The continuation begins where everything ended last time, namely in the apartments in Lola's apartment.
How am i supposed to progress further? This is the only thing i havent done in the quests. The last thing frank said was to lay low for a while. And after around 50 days passed and nothing new comes up when i go to him. Also i cant see ryans house when i go to the village. View attachment 4057826
Pick up the phone from him. Bedroom>your phone. Frank has been calling you for over a month, lmao. Also, thanks for the info, I need to fix that bugged message in Ryan's guide.
Nice game, but the in-game wt really needs some details.
What do you have in mind? Is there any unclear information out there?
Can someone help me with a walkthrough with frank? is the VIP guy in the hotel? i can't interact with him (no quest) and i don't know what to do from there
It's hard to say where in his storyline you stopped. Tattoo parlor>bonnie nightclub>Ava's apartment>university>Lola's apartment

I have 100% of promotion progress, but the event of becoming the owner don't apper

What do I have to do?
At a local store? If you have unlocked Alex then you already own it.
Can someone give a basic rundown of what this game is like? The preview images don't really do much, and the mention of '100' playable characters is confusing a gives off the vibe of a wide- but shallow pond type of game. Plus I was interested in the transformation tag, but the only real stat for the player I see is muscles or whatever, so is the sissification tag only for other npcs? I'd like an honest opinion please.
If you are mainly intetested in this tag then this game will disappoint you. There are a few NPCs that have a storyline regarding transformation and later in the game you can change the gender of another few NPCs. It's not a game mainly focused on that, but since such plots are here the tag must be.
i finally started the mr juice thread , i've finished everything at the uni but cant find his daughter or use the princible's laptop
Playing from scratch and the laptop in Dean Mea's office didn't show up? That's very strange... I know that this thread was able to bug if someone played on an old save. If you are already after the escape mission with Chanel and Jasmine then you can go to saveeditonline.com, upload your save, ctrl + f, find “mrjuicestory” and change “4” to “5” and download your save.
I can't speak to the storyline of the game but the gameplay - very very frustrating. Daily actions limited by energy with no means to increase it. Having to repeat actions daily to get very limited progressions. 30mins of this and I'm out.
Play the online version to save yourself from downloading.
Base action points (5) can be increased by developing the Muscularity stat, up to a maximum of 10 action points, so please don’t spread misinformation.
Hey there just wanted to reply to this as I've returned to try the game again recently and then checked the posts to see this.

Upscaling AI from my experience so far with older videos works very well if you use the right settings and product for it (Topaz 2.6.4 is much better than the newer versions) however you also need to re-encode them to be in an better format and compression which I've found in the last half a year or so to be AV1. Although if your doubling frame-rate AI will struggle if something is an unclear pattern such as blinds or and striped shirt with similar colors, resulting in that area looking jittery at best.

I've often gotten an upscale of an 1080p video to be the same size nearly despite it now being 1440p when going for keeping quality, otherwise can often be smaller as a result of re-encoding the raw upscale to AV1.

Problem with AV1 however is it's still relatively new and so the videos won't play on browsers that haven't been updated in a long time or video codecs updated on the system.

As a result I suggest copying what a few other games have done where they have two asset or media folders to choose from, high and low quality so people can choose if they want something with an small file size or high quality.

Just incase it's wondered about....I've found that there's not much in the way of up-scaling webp due to it being even newer than AV1 and as you can't use default image viewers on it like you can with gifs, as a result I'm on the side of using .gif over .webp still although I've found XnView to be able to process them.

PS Do you have any plans to reduce the clicks to grind or instead making it possible to repeat an set amount of actions each day? (Could be one of the `powers` you unlock early on that can be increased via destroyer skill)
Thank you for the information! I’ll try to check it out and run some tests to see how a version with better quality MP4 would look. As for character development, I’ve been thinking about a perk tree for some time, but implementing it into an existing project, which is already quite large, requires a bit of planning. Regarding the grind, I assume you mean the very beginning of the game. Indeed, the gym and the local store may be frustrating for some, but new scenes appear there every 2-3 actions, which I think isn’t too excessive. I could change it so that something new happens after every action, but I’m not sure if that might make it too dynamic. The problem with creating a game in HTML is finding the right balance for the pace of gameplay. For example, games that use RPGMaker have that naturally built-in 'slow' phase where you simply walk from point A to point B. In a clicker game, it’s really hard to balance that properly. You’re probably also referring to the characters that appear at the beginning in the main character’s house, and I agree that this can be tedious. When I reworked those characters, I used a similar mechanic where you had to build relationship points by spending time with them because I didn’t have better ideas at the time. Later in the game, I moved away from such mechanics entirely, but what new players see right after starting the game are still repetitive and clunky mechanics, which create an off-putting early gameplay experience. I’ll probably sit down with the main character’s house location and the characters there and start reworking it for the third time to make it more engaging and appealing.
I can't see Romi house, can you help? And how do I get more then one whore in bordello?
You probably didn't want to help her and that's how the thread ended. On the previous page you have instructions on what to do.
Thank you for the information! I will correct it.
money print
top left, center, top left
And how to become a doctor? Please tell me. How do I complete a quest with a hospital
If you already have the hospital unlocked donate semen and exchange it for rewards at Dr. Angela's, when you unlock all the rewards then you will be offered a job at the hospital.
i feel like you should make a marker on top of the images in the quest tap for the individual people otherwise, it gets annoying checking individually every time to see if i finished their quest or not. Just put like a giant check on top of their image or some shit
This is already implemented in v1.15.
Thanks for the information! I will fix it.
One playable character, a level of grinding that only someone with debilitating aspergers would enjoy, frustrating tasks with no clues to complete them, more grinding, then lots more grinding.
I can't take it seriously.
1.13 i complete all content, how to find new 1.14 content can't see frank, just new game? 1.13 save not work?
Go to Lola's flat in the Downtown apartments.

How do I find abi in the forest
Abi is in an arcade. In the forest, actually a bunker, you will find part of a cosplay outfit. Follow the sound of the waves (description in the forest).
You literally have “Leave” at the bottom, lmao.
Quick question I’m doing Romi’s arc and after I got her the job at the university I visited her at the uni and now it says meet her in 0 days but I’m not getting any story prompts now at her house or the university either any help is appreciated.
I checked the walkthrough, and it always shows information about where you can meet her. Can you upload a screenshot of what you have written there?
What's the answer to the fake money quest in ghetto?
top left, center, top left
I can’t find Kinuski and Eden and Ryan’s home is no longer appearing… any help/suggestions on what to do next?
Talk with Frank, then wait one week and answer your phone in the mc bedroom. As for Kinuski, at what point are you having trouble?
how to continue the quest after frank asks you to lay low?
Wait one week and answer your phone in the mc bedroom.
Hey
i need help with the mr juice questline i dont know ho to do it. can somebody tell me how?
What point are you having trouble with?

Reactions: Spider-Ham

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
[After writing my response post I decided to put the long bits into spoilers so it's size is smaller, didn't put the quotes into them so you know what each spoiler is replying/responding to and so hopefully easier to read the entire thing.....I did not intend to write this much sorry :S ]

As for character development, I’ve been thinking about a perk tree for some time, but implementing it into an existing project, which is already quite large, requires a bit of planning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the grind, I assume you mean the very beginning of the game. Indeed, the gym and the local store may be frustrating for some, but new scenes appear there every 2-3 actions, which I think isn’t too excessive.
I could change it so that something new happens after every action, but I’m not sure if that might make it too dynamic.
I would totally agree with this if like other HTML games the events have more depth to them instead of them being so short.
The problem with creating a game in HTML is finding the right balance for the pace of gameplay. For example, games that use RPGMaker have that naturally built-in 'slow' phase where you simply walk from point A to point B. In a clicker game, it’s really hard to balance that properly.
You’re probably also referring to the characters that appear at the beginning in the main character’s house, and I agree that this can be tedious. When I reworked those characters, I used a similar mechanic where you had to build relationship points by spending time with them because I didn’t have better ideas at the time. Later in the game, I moved away from such mechanics entirely, but what new players see right after starting the game are still repetitive and clunky mechanics, which create an off-putting early gameplay experience.
I’ll probably sit down with the main character’s house location and the characters there and start reworking it for the third time to make it more engaging and appealing.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes