Niarno

Jul 31, 2019
Does anyone know what's up with the developer? There's been no news on his page for a year now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Has anyone managed to find a solution for the game crashing during the epilogue/credits slide?

I searched the thread and the only solution was to skip the entire thing, which is kind of fine for the epilogue of the bad end, but the same thing happens during the epilogue of the true end. I've had no other crashes during the game, it's just during both epilogues.

On the first is always as Lios' epilogue is done and on the other is right after ninja girl. I've tried letting it play or fast-forwarding, and tried running the game with emulator locale and by playing in windowed mode - but it always crashes in the exact same place. I have also tried dowloading from different sources, and even the steam version, but it always crashes in the same spot. I have no idea what to do.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
On the first is always as Lios' epilogue is done and on the other is right after ninja girl. I've tried letting it play or fast-forwarding, and tried running the game with emulator locale and by playing in windowed mode - but it always crashes in the exact same place. I have also tried dowloading from different sources, and even the steam version, but it always crashes in the same spot. I have no idea what to do.
Weird mine would always crash on Meldia's.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes