4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Uhhh I Screenshot 2024-09-22 185421.png not even see, know or trying to mod in anyway but this happen? just download the game and save and then turn game back on/load back the save and this crash now huh?

Last edited:

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
What's the normal method for getting a character to hate you? Why would you? I like to cheat my energy so i end up using small talk/compliment/flirt a lot and naturally end up with a decent amount of love.

edit: who has hate path stuff?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What's the normal method for getting a character to hate you? Why would you? I like to cheat my energy so i end up using small talk/compliment/flirt a lot and naturally end up with a decent amount of love.

edit: who has hate path stuff?
When you have Nora's research questionnaires unlocked, if you get Gabrielle below -25 love (and maybe have Obedience or Sluttiness over a certain number, I don't remember), then you can study her to get the serum trait Cousinly Hate, which gives +1 Sluttiness/Day per 5 Love below 0. If you get her (or anyone else, but you might as well stick with her if you've already got her that far) below -50 Love, and then study her again, you get serum trait Distilled Disgust, which instantly reduces the serum-taker's love by 50. So if you used both of those on someone who started at 0 love, you could get a Sluttiness increase of +10 per day (presumably, I haven't tried it myself).

The main thing I did to get Gabrielle down below -50 was hiring her, and then Insult Her Work every day (-2 each time). I think blackmailing her reduces love too, but you can't do that as often. Off the top of my head, you might also be able to get -Love by groping someone who's not into it, or ordering them to strip when they don't want to. Whether those result in penalties will probably depend on stuff like Sluttiness or Obedience.

I'm not aware of any benefit to doing it outside of giving them a serum with Cousinly Hate, or any other scripted characters with a hate path. But this game is a sandbox, so maybe it's just there for people who want to play it that way, because they have a kink for hate-fucking or whatever.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
But this game is a sandbox, so maybe it's just there for people who want to play it that way, because they have a kink for hate-fucking or whatever.
Characters that hate you do get different nicknames to choose from. Don't recall if any of the dialogue changes during sex, though.

Reactions: oldshoe

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
The main thing I did to get Gabrielle down below -50 was hiring her, and then Insult Her Work every day (-2 each time). I think blackmailing her reduces love too, but you can't do that as often. Off the top of my head, you might also be able to get -Love by groping someone who's not into it, or ordering them to strip when they don't want to. Whether those result in penalties will probably depend on stuff like Sluttiness or Obedience.
Also not very efficient, but figured I'd add it to the list: if you small talk with someone, and the topic is something they love or hate, if you choose the opposite end as them it often gives -1 Love, if not always.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I have two questions.
1. Is there a way to remove permanent bimbofication
2. Is there a way to reduce love
thanks
1. You can craft potions for other personalities, but I don't know if they are able to overwrite bimbofication. If it is only about the low intelligence, that can be raised again, best with the potion that raises all attributes to 7.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
In previous versions, following Candance storyline, there was a point where you were able to craft a potion to revert her Bimbo personality to her previous self... can't renember if that can be used to revert other NPCs tough, or if that storyline stays the same actually.

slobber

May 19, 2019
Is it possible to get a random npc to split with their husband?
There's also a fun way to make the woman split with their husband/boyfriend.
Good sex them enough that they ask to be your affair partner (paramour). Ask them for a "sex date" (it's in the date section interaction). Bang them like crazy (you can basically end the sex after making her cum once so what I do is kneeling oral them until they cum and then "leave"). They'll ask you if wanna "go again". You keep that up and 2 special scenarios have a chance of occurring.
1) Husband/boyfriend calls her before you can start and you can bang her a little while she's on the phone
2) Husband/boyfriend gets home early and you can force a confrontation

BigBrutalDownloads the Incest content is actually quite a bit.
There is mum/sister/aunt/cousin.
Mum has quite a bit of events and more to come. These include:
you help her get a promotion
you make her an office slut at her company (optional and can have her bringing men home to bang her)
some seduction progression where you can slowly convince her to do more and more outrageous things with you including full-on sex after hacking her computer where she posts in a forum questioning if incest with her son is ok
filming dikdok vids with her
taking pictures of her with sister for instapic
weekly (call back to first game) money to her to help with rent in exchange for services
random events like her cooking in naked apron or being sexually frustrated and offering you sex or being caught in the washing machine etc
shared content with your sister including nightly threesome visits or randomly morning threesomes

Sister has:
some seduction progression where you can slowly convince her to do more and more outrageous things with you including buying a piPhone for her in exchange for more bj's or hooking her up with some happy pills for sex
shared content with the gym girl where you take instapics with both of them
random events like catching her masturbating in her room or walking with her to the kitchen while she's heading to get her laundry or her asking you for 'help' on her homework or she's sexually frustrated or she gets caught in the washing machine
a little shared content with one of your staff (who was responsible for her losing one of her previous boyfriends)

Aunt has less content. Basically just some alcohol and sex progression where you eventually shag her and can start seducing her in her new apartment.

Cousin has even less content. I think it's mainly figuring out her night job and that's about it lol

Last edited:

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I've already asked but nobody answered, maybe this time it will work.

Is the 'Cum on her' effect from Orgasm Control bugged? It shows 'Done too recently' every time I see it. Do I need to go for a few days without cumming at all?

Also, funny story, I got a girl employee in my harem, then she asked if I can give her mom a job. After I did, her mother also moved into the harem mansion without being my gf. Funny.

Reactions: oldshoe
4.70 star(s) 62 Votes