Unity - Little Devil [v0.09] [Sleepy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

w/s-guy

I'm not gonna lie the game is so unpolished and buggy at the moment [v0.09] that it's lowkey unplayable. Textboxes get stuck on screen, dungeon doors won't open because you collected the keys in the wrong order or the minigames softlock you. The art looks really great though and with a little fleshing out the gameplay could be great too. It's just not all that playable at this moment.

I'll keep an eye on this one though and will hopefully get to change this rating in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Polarthief

Very good! If you like M/M furry stuff, this game is very hot! The art is great, MC (Jasper) is a switch (and not subby nor dommy) so there's definitely something for all gays (and gay-lovers) to enjoy here! The story (though there's not much for as far as I've gotten) leaves you curious and asking for more as there's clearly a bigger mystery going on with Jasper (and others).

That said, there's a lot of jank with the UI/chat boxes and general gameplay, but with some polish, that's easily fixable. Very excited to see where this game goes as I've been greatly enjoying it!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rodney Richmond

I like the game; it has great potential to become something really special. With a few more updates and some polish, it could easily become a top favorite among gamers. Looking forward to seeing it evolve!