hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
I disagree, clearly from the first moment we can be sons of bitches taking advantage of women in a vulnerable situation, letting all the sadistic instincts of the MC come out or trying to help them cope with their difficult situation by supporting them in whatever way we can.

And this is not only with the carnations, but also several characters like Mina, Hana or Killian and some more secondary characters.
He made a good point, and its you I disagree with.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Spoiler: MC is actually the sister who is getting fucked in her sleep. So, female protagonist.

Also, 90% of graphics being black screen as you sleep should speed up the development considerably.
Reminds me of a certain game that asked if you wanted to see a gloryhole sex scene in third person or first person (in case you for some reason considered third-person view NTR). It then showed you the stall divider for the rest of the scene.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Spoiler: MC is actually the sister who is getting fucked in her sleep. So, female protagonist.

Also, 90% of graphics being black screen as you sleep should speed up the development considerably.
No, MC is actually the sister, the mother, the father, the brother, the kidnapper, the…
Yes, I have seen the movie .
:eek:o_O:confused:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Sister Sim Sleep Fucker 4? Name implies it will be a male protagonist
It's Sister Sim - Sleep Fucker 4. You play a nun doing daily chores during which you'll need to find out who creampied in her that night while she was asleep. Was it the pastor, one of the 26 choir boys or one of the many visitors of the monastery? The sex scenes are various audio files of men moaning. Perhaps they can give you a clue?

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Oh nice, this worked, thanks to it I finally got to see that one Mina scene where you need to reject her initially and then accept her advances, I had never seen that scene because the thought of rejecting Mina is basically a warcrime :mad:.

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
It's Sister Sim - Sleep Fucker 4. You play a nun doing daily chores during which you'll need to find out who creampied in her that night while she was asleep. Was it the pastor, one of the 26 choir boys or one of the many visitors of the monastery? The sex scenes are various audio files of men moaning. Perhaps they can give you a clue?
Writing Fire.gif

Immabeas

Jan 30, 2023
my bad if i missed an update but im thinking its time for a replay but if the update is soon then i think ill wait. I saw theres big development but is that coming soon or should i just play now.

Reactions: fred9320

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
my bad if i missed an update but im thinking its time for a replay but if the update is soon then i think ill wait. I saw theres big development but is that coming soon or should i just play now.
Depends if you want to wait 1-2 months, we are not too sure on when the update it's going to be, could be a late october release or even late november. Again there's nothing confirmed so it could even bleed into december, tho I doubt it.

Immabeas

Jan 30, 2023
Depends if you want to wait 1-2 months, we are not too sure on when the update it's going to be, could be a late october release or even late november. Again there's nothing confirmed so it could even bleed into december, tho I doubt it.
Cheers. Thats enough i guess. ill just replay it again in a month or two lol

Reactions: pinuz1
4.90 star(s) 490 Votes