Totti000

May 4, 2022
This game is quite repetetive compared to others from the same dev, but being my kink on point with his, i'm happy to see it translated

thanks for sharing

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
One look at the preview photo and you already know it's a game from "aburasobabiyori."
Great art, the girls are mega adorable, innocently and enticingly drawn - love it.
Thx for share and translation!

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
same as others scat = skip, but honestly this author is becoming a skip , like i loved his first games, but he is getting worse with each new game, they have become way more repetive and art become somewhat worse.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I was surprised by how good and diverse in kinks this game is, very funny too, this author is brilliant.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Scat...? Skip!
same as others scat = skip, but honestly this author is becoming a skip , like i loved his first games, but he is getting worse with each new game, they have become way more repetive and art become somewhat worse.
Like i said earlier, it's written on the dlsite page that you can choose to not see the scat content in this game.

Edit : Here, even a screenshot (it's MTL translated but should bring the point enough) =
1720553425132.png

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I wish her tits were bigger.
Just noting, there's a missing female protagonist and transformation tag (with the relevant character having larger than average boobs) (character shown in the 6th image)

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Quick fix to enter your name in English instead of Japanese:
1. Navigate to www>data>system.json and open it in your preferred text editor
2. Ctrl+F to find "locale"
3. Replace "jp_JP" with "en_US"
4. Save and restart the game.

Reactions: SillyHotRPG and ygh

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Where/how do I find the second item?

EDIT: found it, public bath->(?) (enter female side)->inspect statue.

Last edited:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
what are you supposed to do in the beginning? i did the first pool and assembly scene. idk what to do now

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes