indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
sandbox is still higly broken..i tried to restart a game playing in sandbox but it makes no sense...the quest mark are useless..they continue to stay there forever even when there is nothing to do...and i got stuck after returning the artifact temple mission...wich carries some strange conversaation as if i didn't get the arti...or with the prepare for the mission when u shoul go to ask hints about the map...u can actually start the mission even without asking...and if u speakswith evelyn before you will get the same answer from the women u ask for clues...same shit happening with the moonflower mission with Sofia...then i reached a point returning temple mission where all vanished...arya, deshira,evelyn and sister alyssa too.xila,xana all vanished.only villagers were still there.. so i can't go to ixlantcock and i must contine from my VN mode save to preceed to new contents...but after the ixlacock battle got saome images errors and than and irreversible error when searching for xana and xyla..after sex with the 2 girls in the chambers of pleasure...it's a pity that thisd game has so many issues cuz is a great game..intersting strory, awesome girls ans sex scenews but so many issues...

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Still in chapter 1, working on catching up. Hope to see some pregnant women soon. Even though I have them related, they rarely refer to each other in the family way. Mom doesn't use the term son enough, mc doesn't use the term mom much and sis too. Makes it seem like they are more friends than family. You just don't feel the family closeness, like you should.
If the incest was more fleshed out and coherent (more references to each other as a family, younger model for mc) then this would be a much more popular game not to mention much better. It makes no sense for it to be this lackluster given he's on subscribestar and he would be making more money on patreon without the incest content, so he may as well double down and attract some fans. Just change some dialogue.

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Barely any creampies or talk about incest. Infinite loops and other game bugs.

Is this really the same dev as the original, or has he outsourced season 2 to somebody else? Because the difference between the seasons, is just jarring.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Season 1 errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feels like that should have been Fernando's response to show he is paying attention between Damon's two lines.

Also seems like animation sounds are tied into music volume.

Last edited:

HoleDriller

Jul 2, 2023
A huge thanks for the new control system during sex scene, but if you could add the option to increase and/or decrease the speed it would take immersion to a step further. Pls consider this option. Thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If anyone gives a shit about this game...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway: Win 1 of 10 Steam Keys for The Lust City 2!

Hey, everyone!

To celebrate the release of our new game, The Lust City 2, launching on Steam on September 26th, we're giving away 10 Steam keys exclusively to our Patreon community!

What’s Up for Grabs?
  • 10 Lucky Winners will each receive a free Steam key for The Lust City 2!
How to Enter:
  • Be an active Patron at any tier! Everyone who supports us is automatically entered.
  • Bonus Entry: Leave a comment on this post and tell us which feature of The Lust City 2 you’re most excited about!
  • Extra Bonus Entry: Share this giveaway on social media (Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with the hashtag #TheLustCity2
  • EXTRA EXTRA BONUS ENTRY: Share our Patreon link ( if possible and promote this POST!
How Will Winners Be Chosen?
  • Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on 21st September!
  • Winners will be announced on Patreon and contacted via DM to receive their Steam key.
Rules:
  • You must be an active Patron at the time of the drawing to qualify.
  • The giveaway is open worldwide.
  • Multiple entries are allowed if you participate in the bonus/extra entries.

Thank you all for your amazing support, and we can’t wait for you to dive into The Lust City 2!
    Good luck, and see you in the Sha'wa!

Yours,
    Candylight

• Haha
Reactions: MrMax
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes