De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
He seems optimistic about the process now and based on his latest post so I think the update is probably not gonna be THAT much longer away

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Who is everyone choosing for their Queen?
Lydia probably makes the most sense. Her family is influential and it would smooth things over after her grandfather was removed. You could probably avoid civil war with her by your side. She's well educated and familiar with governing issues and would make a good advisor. After she plops your child out, you probably wouldn't have to worry about her loyalty anymore.

tbh, it's not really fair, because I think dev kind of "promoted her" from the start. She's almost perfect.

That said, I'll definitely have more than one save. Valentina and Kaylan ending is a must:)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I want to make Val queen because it would cause her mothers head to explode. I really dislike how she talks to her. She's loyal and smart so I think she would be a great queen but bonus points to mess with her mom.
honestly she's given me huge "character everyone underestimates but is actually the best option" vibes for a while now

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes