Unity - Completed - X Roulette [v1.0] [Pie Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

nweiss

have potential to be interesting, but wasted by the terrible execution, vast majority of the time you are "playing" the game, you just staring at the table while nothing happens, no saves, no gallery, very few sences(honestly I couldn't even be bothered to see one, the roulette part is just way too slow).
  2. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

Well executed Buckshot Roulette parody.
    Which is a small game itself. Therefore I review it as a short time killer.

Hot female model, while keeping the visual style similar to the original.
    If you win you get one of 3 scenes, which are animated and have sound effects.

Negative points, which prevent me to give it 5 stars:
    - No Gallery (most important feature for any Sex-Game)
    - No card animations
    - Only 3 possible scenes
    - If you win, you
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Disco-Inferno

This game is clearly rigged and has a ruleset that favours the dealer. The player always goes first which puts you at a disadvantage because there are not enough total bullets or blanks to actually use a proper strategy. In 30 minutes of play time she:

- Never shot herself
    - Never fired a blank at me
    - Always received the most useful cards for the current bullet count

There is no point to finding the blank on the first turn either because if you do it just means she gets a free shot on you one way or another due to how the turns work. Coincidentally the most common bullet combination is 2 lives and 1 blank... So if you couple this with the above fact that she never fires a blank at you or at least has an extremely low chance to do so... It's a shitty rigged system

The only thing missing that can make this game worse is a paywall for the sex.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TimeWalker

first of all, i'm a fan of buckshot roulette so i already experience with game's design. so i want to reject some Reviews's point as this is what make the game charm.
    1. the game feel unfair? not at all, the game is fair and square , the girl shot herself many time during my play through
    2. no save. buckshot roulette also have no save. everytime you pop the game up? you have to start from beginning to the end. but this game is better than buckshot as even at the third round, you can restart that same match without having to pack your sh1t into graveyard like buckshot.
    3. winning 2 rounds without reward? as the game heavily inspired by buckshot roulette, i already know the real game is the last match (aka 3rd round) as the game was means to play, you can access with combo items that lead to the win.
    the game itself is harder vs easier to buckshot. as the match continue the turn from previous match, while buckshot alway reset so you will be alway the first turn. and as limited item per turn restricted your movesets. table can flip easily in buckshot but this game? it's tough, if you set one foot wrong, your whole match become a mess.
    some may complain about lack of animations for actions. i think we can overlook as the game is first release indie that cost 2-3 bucks, i won't put that as priorities than making game function.
    all and all, the game start as really good ideas but have room to expand. i would prefer if they can make it into campaign, with multiple girls, each of them have unique traits (cheating) so when player won, they will have to be executed unless they satisfied you. plus, making a room style gallery (aka your home which can be renovate by winning money after each game).
  5. 3.00 star(s)

OrgansMissing

It's fine. It's basically a mechanically worse version of buckshot roulette, but with a hot girl, and if you win you get a sex scene, and then a win screen where she's wearing a fishnet bodysuit.

It's a bit of a grind to win to try to reroll for the scene variations... especially since the gameplay is slightly worse. But it's not awful or anything. I like the concept. I like the lady. Decent execution.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Des323

a useless craft without proper implementation.
    and here's why:
    1. no animations for using cards, 2 main animations (and the animation for missing a bullet, which does not stand out), victory animation and that’s it
    2. The animations are too long and there are no highlights. it could have been played out normally in an erotic style. but we have what we have
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Stellarky

You can't save, you kill the girl 2 times and nothing happens, if you close the game you lose ALL the progress. They girl never miss NEVER, IS THE PERFECT BOT. The animations are so slow, in one hour like 30 min is just looking the animations.

Graphics art 10/10
    Game idea 10/10
    Execution 0/10
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Eepy Poss

Plays out so incredibly slowly and feels heavily rigged against you. Buckshot roulette feels more fair with the way it handles items but the dealer can just purposely draw reveal bullet and double damage every time cards come up and completely decimate you instantly. In the third round she used handcuffs on me, revealed the bullet, used double damaged, shot me with the final bullet, next round got reveal bullet, reversal bullet, and double damage and got me again with the blank just instantly doing 4 damage. It wouldn't be so bad if everything wasnt so fucking slow. Just constantly waiting for the animation to finish playing out that a majority of the time is spent waiting.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Su13n

Well, it is what you expect it to be. You win and get a new animation each time. A round will take like 10 minutes if you are lucky enough to win, and personally the game itself isn't really fun, regardless of whether this is an adult game or not. If you don't enjoy the gameplay, the animations aren't worth grinding through it.
    Edit: In reaction to Stellarky's Review, I had to add that the girl isn't really that good. During one of my rounds there were only a blank and a live round left. She then used a card to peak which round is loaded, used her skip on the blank, and then proceeded to shoot herself.