VN Unreal Engine Your Online Girlfriend [v0.1.1] [FSproductions]

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
So do we play as a guy or lady in this? Will there be lesbian routes? Is there going to be a story and game play?
i think, if there is fem protagonist, and male protagonist tags, it seems we can choose which one we wanna play as. Or it is mixed up, like for few chapters we play as our male character, and then switch to "our" livestream girlfriend one.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
Why not make a “your online wife” game? It's even easier to add a NTR there and it's more meaningful than with a random online girlfriend. :unsure:

insane03325

Formerly 'insane03326'
Jun 24, 2024
Hey guys, I'm the dude behing the 3D renders and overall design stuff for the game. I'm going to go over the few questions you guys asked in the thread to clarify things and outline what will and won’t be included in the upcoming updates we’ve been planning so far

Also, thank you to those who complimented the 3D renders and the overall look of the game. We really appreciate it, and your feedback motivates us to put even more effort into this project

Looks good! But what future tags and fetishes can we expect here? Vanilla relationship, exhibitionism, maledom/femdom, sharing/swinging? It's not clear from the description, so I assume it's only vanilla.

For now, what I can guarantee is that the game will not be vanilla. Currently, with the first female character named "Eva", we aim to introduce scenes involving BDSM, exhibitionism, vaginal sex, and other "basic" sexual interactions.

However, with future characters, you can expect to see some additional fetishes and tags coming in. I also know many people are wondering whether there will be NTR or not, and as of right now, all I can say is that if there is NTR content added in the game, you will be able to choose whether to play a NTR-route or not.

It's a bit monotonous. You just sit in the chat app and spam "send" for 15-20mins. The chapter 1 dialogue is a bit cringe, being clunky flirting with an e-girl streamer. Chapter 2 gets a bit more steamy with the nudes, still a bit cringe, but at least it's hotter.

Chapter 3 and the sexting is finally where it gets a bit hot. I know it's better if there is a slow buildup to the sexting, but it's both slow and monotonous. Spamming "send" constantly with no options whatsoever. The game could use and "autosend" so you can just leave the game as a chat scroller.

The girl and the art is pretty hot. It's got plenty of potential if they can expand the art and include animations.

• We felt the same way about the first two chapters, but we thought it was important to introduce the relationship between the player character and Eva, and tbh there aren't a ton of ways to chat out of nowhere with a girl used to stream from scratch...

• About clicking to send messages, we plan to add a feature to make messages send 2x faster, as well as an option to automatically send messages!

• Animations should also be included in the next update if we manage to figure out a way to do it in Unreal Engine 5 without characters clipping into eachother :(

Game doesn't run smooth at all. And it's very slow paced, which isn't a problem in itself, but combine with the terrible optimization, I simply lost my patience to read through those slow, slightly awkward flirtatious text.

Sorry to hear that but if you're willing to give us more details (like what your GPU and CPU are), we'll look into it asap

So do we play as a guy or lady in this? Will there be lesbian routes? Is there going to be a story and game play?

• You're playing as a guy in his 20s named Tom. He's still following classes at the university, despite not particularly liking it mainly because his parents have always urged him to go into a study path he doesn’t have much interest in.

• We didn't plan any Lesbian routes for now, but we might look into it in the future maybe? Too soon to answer that tbh

• The only phase we planned, and that we might consider ""gameplay"" will be during interactions in sex scenes (similar to other VN, so nothing too innovative unless we come up with a crazy idea until then? idk)
i think, if there is fem protagonist, and male protagonist tags, it seems we can choose which one we wanna play as. Or it is mixed up, like for few chapters we play as our male character, and then switch to "our" livestream girlfriend one.

Nope, you can't switch between characters! All you can do is play as Tom (the main Male Character), and have Tom POV. Maybe POVs might change for unique situations in the story, but not for too long

Yes, we're working on it!

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hey guys, I'm the dude behing the 3D renders and overall design stuff for the game. I'm going to go over the few questions you guys asked in the thread to clarify things and outline what will and won’t be included in the upcoming updates we’ve been planning so far

Also, thank you to those who complimented the 3D renders and the overall look of the game. We really appreciate it, and your feedback motivates us to put even more effort into this project

For now, what I can guarantee is that the game will not be vanilla. Currently, with the first female character named "Eva", we aim to introduce scenes involving BDSM, exhibitionism, vaginal sex, and other "basic" sexual interactions.

However, with future characters, you can expect to see some additional fetishes and tags coming in. I also know many people are wondering whether there will be NTR or not, and as of right now, all I can say is that if there is NTR content added in the game, you will be able to choose whether to play a NTR-route or not.

• We felt the same way about the first two chapters, but we thought it was important to introduce the relationship between the player character and Eva, and tbh there aren't a ton of ways to chat out of nowhere with a girl used to stream from scratch...

• About clicking to send messages, we plan to add a feature to make messages send 2x faster, as well as an option to automatically send messages!

• Animations should also be included in the next update if we manage to figure out a way to do it in Unreal Engine 5 without characters clipping into eachother :(

Sorry to hear that but if you're willing to give us more details (like what your GPU and CPU are), we'll look into it asap

• You're playing as a guy in his 20s named Tom. He's still following classes at the university, despite not particularly liking it mainly because his parents have always urged him to go into a study path he doesn’t have much interest in.

• We didn't plan any Lesbian routes for now, but we might look into it in the future maybe? Too soon to answer that tbh

• The only phase we planned, and that we might consider ""gameplay"" will be during interactions in sex scenes (similar to other VN, so nothing too innovative unless we come up with a crazy idea until then? idk)

Nope, you can't switch between characters! All you can do is play as Tom (the main Male Character), and have Tom POV. Maybe POVs might change for unique situations in the story, but not for too long

Yes, we're working on it!
Sadly it sounds like the female protagonist tag should be removed. Based on the preview pics you're really talented on the art front.

• Red Heart
Reactions: insane03325

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
what?! Unreal Engine VN? Why? Why would anyone possibly want to use Unreal for a VN? It is the last engine I would use for a VN :KEK:

Hey insane03325 please tell me what lead you to the decision of using unreal for a VN, I've gotta know!

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
I'll hold out for now, commenting to get this thread autofollowed, the itch.io is name your own price so if I see this pop up in the updates as complete I'll send some support to encourage the pricing model.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hi and welcome to the forum! Thank you for the informative answer!

Interested to learn more about your type of BDSM. Is it will be MC' domination (MC tells her what to do and gives her different kinky tasks) and/or femdom (she becomes his online Mistress, Queen, or even Goddess lol and if he behaves well, she rewards him with nudes and teasing)? What is your vision of this?

Another question: what NTR are you referring to? We have "netorare" which is more about discomfort and jealousy of MC, and "netorase" which is more about pleasure of sharing and watching GF with others.

Reactions: Buletti

Kyle Randall

Jul 30, 2021

Interested to learn more about your type of BDSM. Is it will be MC' domination (MC tells her what to do and gives her different kinky tasks) and/or femdom (she becomes his online Mistress, Queen, or even Goddess lol and if he behaves well, she rewards him with nudes and teasing)? What is your vision of this?

Another question: what NTR are you referring to? We have "netorare" which is more about discomfort and jealousy of MC, and "netorase" which is more about pleasure of sharing and watching GF with others.
i guess, the tags in F95 should be updated, then. I don't ever wanna see any of those N's you mentioned there, in my latest updates page. Meanwhile this update of the site doesn't happen, the dev or whomever posted it, should add the NTR tag because it's the closest thing to what feels to see this. I bet that i'm not the only one to be uncomfortable with all of those 'hypothetical tags' that at the very least, taste like NTR, in the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
i guess, the tags in F95 should be updated, then. I don't ever wanna see any of those N's you mentioned there, in my latest updates page. Meanwhile this update of the site doesn't happen, the dev or whomever posted it, should add the NTR tag because it's the closest thing to what feels to see this. I bet that i'm not the only one to be uncomfortable with all of those 'hypothetical tags' that at the very least, taste like NTR, in the end of the day.
I'm not talking about tags here, but about future project content. What will it be in the future? What will the game author focus on?

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
I see it, ngl, this feels real. The Protagonist feels like a real loser. All the time. Writes like a virgin. Like, fr dev, if you write like this to girls....stop... please.

Reactions: Kyle Randall

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Game looks interesting so far, animations would be nice, same as a speed-up of time or something similar, but saw some talks about it

Right now it's slow, but the art is damn nice, good luck with the game.

Mvx42

Feb 13, 2023
Am I the only one for whom the art seems a little bit off? Like her face is stylized and cartoony, but then the rest of her body and her hands are much more realistic.

It seems pretty good otherwise, though.

insane03325

Formerly 'insane03326'
Jun 24, 2024
what?! Unreal Engine VN? Why? Why would anyone possibly want to use Unreal for a VN? It is the last engine I would use for a VN :KEK:

Hey insane03325 please tell me what lead you to the decision of using unreal for a VN, I've gotta know!
Yes you’re absolutely right, and my friend in charge of the development has said the same
We could have done all our 3D renders in Unreal, like we’re doing now, and then imported them into Ren'Py to focus on developing the VN mechanics there, which would have saved us a lot of trouble tbh

Truth is, Unreal gives us a lot more flexibility and control (for us, cuz the dev is using Unreal Engine daily basis).
While the game right now is literally just a phone interface with 2 apps, there’s a chance that the Visual Novel side of it could eventually have a real gameplay part. Like both mixed I guess? About that we’re still figuring out what’s possible, but we’ve got a few technical issues to solve first, especially when it comes to character animations during sex scenes

Btw someone also asked a similiar question that my friend answered so I'm linkingit here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you!

So, it's more likely that the MC will be the one acting tough and firm with her. We've already tried to introduce that in the story, even if it happened a bit quickly... :( Beside that you bring up an interesting idea about reversing the roles. There’s definitely potential to explore there.

As for BDSM practices, what I can already say is that there probably won’t be any bondage. However, you can expect to see humiliation, dominance and submission, maybe some non-consensual scenes (still need to think about it), and probably other things too. We'll see!!

As for NTR, I think we’ll lean more towards Netorase for now. Tho, we're not opposed to include jealousy in the storyline, but it's not planned atm