gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
for those who are waiting for the update i have some info to hold you over until the update all the scenes are -> Sandy/GF mating press -> MC/Kay POV "blowjob" tip sucking since size and all that -> GF/Kay "missionary" -> MC/Hazel cowgirl

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I believe this game would be more enjoyable in Ren'Py, remove all combat except boss battles, which would be won or lost based on the equipment you have for your characters, as the combat is by far the most unnecessary part of the game, make guild quests instant finish with a set amount of drops and gold as a reward, unlocking the next quest at sufficient guild points, make the travel to places with a sandbox map, all the hidden scenes in every quest random chance, and repeat scenes/scene progression by just traveling to boss monsters after you beat them once, keep the farsight to know where GF is and what she's doing so you can watch in person or talk to her when she has a quest, and adding a nice tracker for character progression instead of the sidequests currently in the game, the healing scenes can be kept by making them optional before a boss fight, not necessary but it would make sense as it still assumes you fought mobs, even though HP is nonexistent then, the game as it is now is too grindy.

Animation work better in Ren'Py, because sometimes they stop after a single loop now, saving in Ren'Py is also more convenient for route and content choices.

I hope I made good points here and I hope the dev agrees.

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
I believe this game would be more enjoyable in Ren'Py, remove all combat except boss battles, which would be won or lost based on the equipment you have for your characters, as the combat is by far the most unnecessary part of the game, make guild quests instant finish with a set amount of drops and gold as a reward, unlocking the next quest at sufficient guild points, make the travel to places with a sandbox map, all the hidden scenes in every quest random chance, and repeat scenes/scene progression by just traveling to boss monsters after you beat them once, keep the farsight to know where GF is and what she's doing so you can watch in person or talk to her when she has a quest, and adding a nice tracker for character progression instead of the sidequests currently in the game, the healing scenes can be kept by making them optional before a boss fight, not necessary but it would make sense as it still assumes you fought mobs, even though HP is nonexistent then, the game as it is now is too grindy.

Animation work better in Ren'Py, because sometimes they stop after a single loop now, saving in Ren'Py is also more convenient for route and content choices.

I hope I made good points here and I hope the dev agrees.
the thing is Ren'Py games dont have a movement method as immersive as RPGM games (at least that i know of), also in my op majority of Ren'Py are played like "visual novels with some anims" while RPGM can be played like "real games". So i think that if the dev goal is to make a immersive game of the mc grinding to do quests while his gf is getting corrupted an RPGM would be the best choice.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
the thing is Ren'Py games dont have a movement method as immersive as RPGM games (at least that i know of), also in my op majority of Ren'Py are played like "visual novels with some anims" while RPGM can be played like "real games". So i think that if the dev goal is to make a immersive game of the mc grinding to do quests while his gf is getting corrupted an RPGM would be the best choice.
This game is basically a visual novel with a sandbox, you just have to do even more repetitive grinding than normal sandbox visual novels.

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
alot of the characters make more sense in a rpgmaker format like for example their is bossmob routes for the herione for example the slime route that is currently in game and the hellhound that is coming soon and if you never fought them how would they make sense as bossmob routes. in the end i don't think ani is going to change game formats anytime soon. also ani mentioned eventually making a scfi themed futa game for Ren'py as a succorer game after he finshs this one

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
alot of the characters make more sense in a rpgmaker format like for example their is bossmob routes for the herione for example the slime route that is currently in game and the hellhound that is coming soon and if you never fought them how would they make sense as bossmob routes. in the end i don't think ani is going to change game formats anytime soon. also ani mentioned eventually making a scfi themed futa game for Ren'py as a succorer game after he finshs this one
If you read my post, you'd know I adressed the bossmob routes already.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes