Futa Family [v0.2.28] [Ani has Problems]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- -

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Decent game if you are into NTR/Cuckolding. Just does this stupid thing where it offers choices that make it seem like you can play it as a non-NTR game - but that pretty much mean translates to "dont show any sex scenes, all the writing is still completely NTR focussed".
Yeah it's netorase... so you basically have to consent to NTR..
I wish there was more for the NTR fans and not just fully NTS... Like after so many defeats in the field the heroine would start doing things behind mcs back or something. But nah it's just playing on the teasing like- "youlikethisdon'tyou?" type nts and some bit of SPH

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah it's netorase... so you basically have to consent to NTR..
I wish there was more for the NTR fans and not just fully NTS... Like after so many defeats in the field the heroine would start doing things behind mcs back or something. But nah it's just playing on the teasing like- "youlikethisdon'tyou?" type nts and some bit of SPH
this game use to have options. if you pick no you enter ntr path and if you pick yes to consent you get nts path.

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
now gallery is available in the beginning of the the game. there no point of playing this game
The pregnancy system is still exclusive of the gameplay, if you want to watch the girlfriend being impregnated you must play the game, I hope in the future the dev include the pregnant scenes in the gallery too

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
The pregnancy system is still exclusive of the gameplay, if you want to watch the girlfriend being impregnated you must play the game, I hope in the future the dev include the pregnant scenes in the gallery too
they ruin ntr game because it say heavy ntr. now the game become from ntr to nts

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I think it would have been better than a Cousin girl, because then there would be more characters who would be "stolen" and the biggest of the ntr is when the protagonist's mother is stolen

bruce9324

Aug 7, 2018
they ruin ntr game because it say heavy ntr. now the game become from ntr to nts
The game is in 0.2.28 ver. generally a game like this is considerated finished in the 1.0 ver. from 0.2.what ever to 1.0 surely we need to wait very much months or years... The game is still in diappers compared to a finished work so relax, I sure in the future we will watch the FMC falling more and more for another cocks and the NTS start to become in NTR, more and more heavy NTR, I have faith, try to have it you too.

Reactions: Saikiran77998

zzzzzzzzzz1234

Aug 23, 2023
I have the new update and got sandy back to her house. How do I actually get any of the new scenes? None of the family members say anything of interest, and I don't see a way to sleep until night or anything like that.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I have the new update and got sandy back to her house. How do I actually get any of the new scenes? None of the family members say anything of interest, and I don't see a way to sleep until night or anything like that.
If you're back at Sandy's house then head out the village once then get back. You'll see the ! sign on Sandy's dad.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes