Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I have a question: the MC is an Incubus, right? So he should be the pinnacle of lust, then why he gets always flustered every time he is near a girl?
He was a virgin at the start of the game who had very little interaction with other people. The main character's and others from his race (other human-like races too in the game) behave mostly like normal humans. Cheers!

ed anger

Apr 29, 2024
Fantastic game so far, love the women/renders/animations. Very hot. The ninja village would have been correct to reject him in the beginning if they had any idea how disruptive his presence would end up, lol.

Only note is some of the animations have some weird/unnatural body stretching going on, like Jeniffer from behind in the cuck scene, and Tamara from behind in the Candy/Tamara locker scene. Otherwise the animations are great, the ramp up in threesomes definitely show his influence spreading.

Oh, and love the cameos from CoD and Stormside. It was cute when Nael picked up Misty in CoD, didn't realize it was a cameo until now.

Last edited:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
I hope at some point the MC stops being always scared of his own shadow, he is basically more powerful than a God, dammit!
And... what?
Just become some brick-faced dude with 0 emotions 90% of the screen time?

You still need some dynamics in the emotions of the character.
Means if you remove something - you need to give him something in return.
Or else you'll end up in a situation of the "Solo Leveling" MC (god that character was a disappointment after such a good start).

//And above all: his surprised reactions are a good contrast to his godly abilities. These 2 work together. Not against each other.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
And... what?
Just become some brick-faced dude with 0 emotions 90% of the screen time?

You still need some dynamics in the emotions of the character.
Means if you remove something - you need to give him something in return.
Or else you'll end up in a situation of the "Solo Leveling" MC (god that character was a disappointment after such a good start).

//And above all: his surprised reactions are a good contrast to his godly abilities. These 2 work together. Not against each other.
I see what you mean, I am not talking about an emotionless MC, but at least one that doesn't scream like a 10 years old scared girl whenever he sees a ghost or a strange shadow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abirvg

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Fantastic game so far, love the women/renders/animations. Very hot. The ninja village would have been correct to reject him in the beginning if they had any idea how disruptive his presence would end up, lol.

Only note is some of the animations have some weird/unnatural body stretching going on, like Jeniffer from behind in the cuck scene, and Tamara from behind in the Candy/Tamara locker scene. Otherwise the animations are great, the ramp up in threesomes definitely show his influence spreading.

Oh, and love the cameos from CoD and Stormside. It was cute when Nael picked up Misty in CoD, didn't realize it was a cameo until now.
Thank you!! Animations are hard to make I'm sorry XD

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I hope at some point the MC stops being always scared of his own shadow, he is basically more powerful than a God, dammit!
Are you caught up with the latest chapter? I'm actually thinking I've made him a bit too strong for this early stage of the story but I actually kinda like it that way and I think I'll continue like that tbh...

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Have you played "That New Teacher"? Misty has an appearance as a horny cosplayer. (And the girls from Stormside are searching for an university.)

Reactions: ed anger

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
So, I understand that some people feel very strongly about it...

But personally I don't have any issues with MC having a threesome with 2 girls.
I don't have problem with threesomes either and I want lesbianism in the threesomes. My issue is that the update just felt threesome crazy to me. Everyone was having it all of a sudden and the pairings just felt random to me.

I've always liked the story, humour, action and characters. I also think that the sex scenes have gotten much better with time. I understand Flynn feels frustrated with negativity but not everyone is trying to bash the game.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I understand Flynn feels frustrated with negativity but not everyone is trying to bash the game.
It is really easy for us to say that not everyone is bashing the game. but from Flynns perspective, you are about to release an update, you are probably proud of how it turned out, you are nervous about how it will be received, it gets leaked on here, and suddenly the forum is suddenly inundated with people who do one sentence "update bad" posts. So even though there were some few who had valid criticisms and presented them in a not shitty way, they are often drowned out in the sea of "drive by" forum members who only show up when a new update comes out, who feel the need to shout their opinions at whoever is unfortunate enough to be near them.

If I was Flynn I would make an effort to keep F95 closed for like 2-3 weeks after the update gets leaked, these forums often get really toxic after a game updates, and this one especially felt really overwhelmingly vitriolic. I would hate to see Flynn stop coming here, but I would understand it.

Reactions: iIIusory

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
It is really easy for us to say that not everyone is bashing the game. but from Flynns perspective, you are about to release an update, you are probably proud of how it turned out, you are nervous about how it will be received, it gets leaked on here, and suddenly the forum is suddenly inundated with people who do one sentence "update bad" posts. So even though there were some few who had valid criticisms and presented them in a not shitty way, they are often drowned out in the sea of "drive by" forum members who only show up when a new update comes out, who feel the need to shout their opinions at whoever is unfortunate enough to be near them.

If I was Flynn I would make an effort to keep F95 closed for like 2-3 weeks after the update gets leaked, these forums often get really toxic after a game updates, and this one especially felt really overwhelmingly vitriolic. I would hate to see Flynn stop coming here, but I would understand it.
The thing is it's a balancing act. You don't want your motivation as a dev destroyed because you're just sucking up toxicity night and day. On the other hand enclosing yourself in an ass-kissing bubble of yes men will not help you improve your product or your creativity.

There's no easy answer, but I don't think running away from f95 is it. I think the exposure of f95 helped this game to grow because there was (and still is) a strong base of fans who are eager for every update. I think to some extent the best approach is to train the forum like you're dealing with a toddler or a puppy. I'm serious, bear with me! Engage and respond to positive comments (to keep motivation and the positivity flowing) and select carefully the CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms that you wish to address. You can address the criticisms individually sometimes or just post a general: " here are some of the complaints from the last update, I wanna say x, y and z". So you avoid responding to toxic shit and send a message that if you want me as dev to engage with you, talk to me with some respect.

It wont solve all the problems but I think it might help.

Reactions: Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes