Gigachad9321

Jul 6, 2024
The start of this game is rough, I almost dropped it, but I'm glad I stuck around. The pacing was very bad at the start and, even though it's still weird on some parts later on, It got increasingly better as things developed (a lot of things did, in fact) and the plot managed to get me invested. I particularly like the missions, specially the horror vibe that they have, very good. The plague specter one was quite good, the dev has cool ideas. The girls are very attractive as well. Kudos to the dev, you are doing great and it's nice to see the improvement over time while playing it.

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Just finished all of part 1, overall thumbs-up, I enjoy.

HOWEVER. If dev ever decides Misty was a side character and she gets hurt, I WILL jump into the game, beat up the bad guy, and leave a VERY angry text doc on your computer. She is precious and must be protected at all costs!

• Haha
Reactions: Flynn974

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Is that last scene with Hailey and Misty supposed to end with Hailey leaving early no matter what? Regardless of what I change the stats too and even in the replay it does it but because of the flash at the corner of the screen I thought maybe it was some how the stats being low. After testing the replay though I'm not sure what's going on did the Dev not complete the scene yet?

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Is that last scene with Hailey and Misty supposed to end with Hailey leaving early no matter what? Regardless of what I change the stats too and even in the replay it does it but because of the flash at the corner of the screen I thought maybe it was some how the stats being low. After testing the replay though I'm not sure what's going on did the Dev not complete the scene yet?
Yep that's all of it. I know it felt rushed. That's on me. Imma do better :D

Reactions: shitass1001

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Im from Ukraine,and yes he still does not look like adult or atleast normal teen who eats daily normally

View attachment 4062440
You realize the guy in the picture is not exactly your typical "normal teenager" right?
The guy is rocking an amazing six pack, he has muscular arms...
that is quite the swimmer body he is rocking. a bit on the large size for a swimmer at that. search for swimmer body and you will see some a little wider than him, but others slimmer than him.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes