Fan Art The East Block: Fan Art

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks Kathryn might have a dormant sexual beast inside her just waiting to be unleashed?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Kathryn might have a dormant sexual beast inside her just waiting to be unleashed?
nah I think she has more than a dormant sexual beast inside her tbh. She seems to really enjoy it when she teases other guys. I know this kind of content not for everyone even myself im rarely into it in other games. But her teasing scenes gives me a little vibe that she might even have a little bit of some femdom traits into her, as she seems to love to be in control while teasing and getting worked up and horny over it.

Edit : Just wanted to clarify I don't think she will ever have that type of content or saying I want it but I think she just has a little bit of that trait in her

Reactions: Joshy92

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
hey I see Lilly came back , take it some idea's came to mind :) this fits so perfectly as it looks like to me Kath is helping Lilly explore her sexually and we know how innocent and naive Lilly is for those that played her game.
Haha yeah i am pretty sick at them moment so i was surprised i even got half of them done, i loaded the pool scene then thought who should i do....haven't done Kathryn in a while so pushed a quick set, then i saw i still had the Lilly file so figured why the hell not.

Kathryn showing Lilly some techniques before she leaves on the train to who knows where lol.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Haha yeah i am pretty sick at them moment so i was surprised i even got half of them done, i loaded the pool scene then thought who should i do....haven't done Kathryn in a while so pushed a quick set, then i saw i still had the Lilly file so figured why the hell not.

Kathryn showing Lilly some techniques before she leaves on the train to who knows where lol.
lol Lilly and trains not a good combo

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteWolf619