Fan Art The East Block: Fan Art

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
is it me or did you change Kathryn's hair color on these renders looks more black than brown on my monitor just curios either way I love it
Same here - I've loved the recent renders posted, they all look great - but in both whitewolf's and locklear's it looks like they've taken some liberties with the hair and makeup. Which is fine- all under artistic license!

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Same here - I've loved the recent renders posted, they all look great - but in both whitewolf's and locklear's it looks like they've taken some liberties with the hair and makeup. Which is fine- all under artistic license!
Oh dont get me wrong it was never about taking liberty with her hair, i was so caught up in the scene i never switched it to iray and even after i rendered i was trying to look for any mistakes in the poses i wasn't really paying attention to her hair lol. As for the makeup i am just using the ones that come with the character models. :) ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I was gone for a few days but decided to come back and it was partly because of all the nice people in here sharing awesome fan art thank you everyone I really love seeing Kath get pleasured especially by dirty hobos.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Don't worry, someone else is taking care of your girlfriend now ;)

View attachment 4001744
Gorgeous as always,but also funny at the same time,lockhear !! :love::love:

Her eyes radiate fire and passion,the horniest sweat runs from her entire body,
her nipples are as stiff as the highest peaks of the Himalaya,and she is as wet as the Nile,
She sits invitingly ready to be ridden willy on all sides,
but looks impatiently and sighing at the nervous inexperience young man who does not know at all how to start with her.

And thinks with his hands in his hair,
"I learned this at school,a woman's vagina is underneath,
and i have to do something about it,but what now ?":unsure::unsure:

Until she finally gets tired of it and thinks"did i sent my boyfriend away for this?"
and throws him outside with his pants half around his ankles,
after which she calls those friendly black bodybuilders from the neighbourhood,
who are happy to show her every corner of the room,
until finally she tries to stand up completely rocking,
with the smoothest seed running down her legs and her face completely covered in semen like the most gorgeous painting,
and thinks "luckily my evening won't be completely ruined before he gets home." :sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: lockhear